·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah gotcha. Makes sense.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
ive owned a STO it was the same as my 95M except diffrent color and diffrent wheels. i know that some of the STO's did come with an LSD. i checked into all of this when i owned mine.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Looks like a good car, on a side note,are the rims on that miata valuable, because I know there not common on mx5s

·
Mufasa in Training
32,648 Posts
ive owned a STO it was the same as my 95M except diffrent color and diffrent wheels. i know that some of the STO's did come with an LSD. i checked into all of this when i owned mine.
To my knowledge the LSD wasn't even an option. They were basically a 96M with no LSD and a different paint color. Did they even have the MSSS? They were basically the last of the 97's though.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Looks like he has a good inventory

Stook, SRT4's, Mini, SC300/400, Bimmers.....

For the price, You'd be better off getting individual pieces cheaper than for that whole package. It's definitely clean though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still the One... a last hurrah before the NBs hit the showrooms.

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
Erm.

Well, while the thread's up, I guess. A friend's mom wrecked one of these and I'm gonna be taking a look to see if it's salvageable. If I get it, I'm probably going to ruin any value it had a special edition as an FU to Mazda for making such a terrible SE.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I've always wanted a set of M wheels. Not a bad looking wheel in the slightest

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
lemmie check out some of the parts on it before you vandalize it :)

interior mainly

Erm.

Well, while the thread's up, I guess. A friend's mom wrecked one of these and I'm gonna be taking a look to see if it's salvageable. If I get it, I'm probably going to ruin any value it had a special edition as an FU to Mazda for making such a terrible SE.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Since this old thread is back and no one has posted the correct name, I'll do it.

"Special Touring Option"

ding ding ding winner^^

1 - 20 of 29 Posts