ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see how much my miata is worth. It's a 1999 Miata with the following mods:
Racing beat 4-1 Header
AEM intake
racing Beat race connecting pip
Racing beat power pulse muffler
r2 limited eunos stickers for the side (black)
Garage vary polyurethane front lip
15x9 inch Diamond Racing steelies 0 offset on 195/50-15 tires
tein S- tech lowering springs
2005 Ford Mustang Mineral Grey ReSpray idk how old it is it was done by the previous owner

car has 290,000 miles and runs like a champ. Don't have pics on my iPad but will upload some soon. it's really clean, just testing the waters to see what it's possibly worth
5 speed with nardi steering wheel, tan leather interior driver side has typical bolster wear with tear. Full tan interior except for the half black half tan factory dash.

Lmk what you guys think it's worth...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is $2,500 reasonable? I know it's got high miles but it's seriously in great shape and all thenaftermarket parts listed have less than 4000 miles on them. It's had a lot of maintenance done on it as soon as I got back home from my tour:water pump, radiator, ignition coil, spark plugs and wires..I mean I hope I can get at least that much for it...Sorry I haven't posted pics I'm working off my iPad because my computer crashed and idk how to work it really...it's my first mac product.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Side note, not parting anything out I live in apartment complex and they're anal about eyesores or cars that don't run in the parking lot :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts