ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought this Blue Mica 5spd manual Miata from the original owner (now retired) earlier this summer. It has 128k Miles. Currently located in Mount Prospect, IL. It's been garaged its whole life and we have it garaged as well of course.

This past Labor day weekend we installed 4 brand new tires (Cooper CS3 Touring) and changed the air filter and spark plugs.

We really planned to keep it a while longer but we were presented with the opportunity for another Miata we'd like to own so this one is back on the market.

I am selling WITH the factory hardtop that has headliner and defrost and NO I will not sell just the hardtop so please don't even ask. I have the factory window sticker to provide as well that shows the hardtop was part of the original sale.

OEM Options include Torsen LSD, power windows, antenna, mirrors and doors, cruise control, A/C (fully functional), stainless steel door sills, lighted rear view mirror and the only other modification from the factory is the aftermarket stereo WITH bluetooth integrated for hands'free phone calls.

Clear title ready to go in my name.

Please understand this car isn't showroom perfect as it was a driver every summer so there are some door dings and small scratches here and there but it has never been in any crashes (not even a fender bender). In the rear qtr panel area is some rust starting from what was obviously a clogged drain hole but it is still on the bottom (not easily seen from standing looking at the sides) at an early stage easy enough to address if desired.

$8500

More photos available via text or email

Text me at 928 693 7441

1 - 1 of 1 Posts