ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting out my 400+rwhp '99; this is for the roller only. I'm keeping some of the items pictured for my '95 (Tein Flexes, APR spoiler, Wilwoods, racing seats/ harnesses, and oil cooler/accumulator) so if it isn't specifically mentioned below as being included please contact me to confirm if it is or isn't.

Included in the price:
- Clean '99 Roller, silver with painted black stripes; paint is new-ish and in perfect condition
- Vented hood
- OEM hardtop, bolted down, has Airtab vortex generators (can easily be removed if desired)
- Hard Dog full cage
- Full Mazda Comp bushing kit
- Fenders cut and flared
- Garage Vary front lip
- Flyin' Miata frame rails
- Undercarriage lined with DEI reflective gold foil
- Front and rear tow hooks
- Quick release steering wheel (different than the Momo pictured)
- Baller stainless gas door
- Includes carpet, center console, dashboard, all glass, wiring harness, headlights/ taillights, steering rack, PS pump, OEM brakes, OEM seat, gauge cluster, whatever wheels I can find laying around the garage (don't expect much)
- Does not include: engine, transmission, diff, PPF, rear axles

Great starting point for a V8 or turbo build. Available for pickup in Atlanta immediately. PM me if interested.

$3400

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES OR SELLING PARTS OFF THE ROLLER, so no "yo how much for the GV lip"

Here are some pictures of the car pre-part out:

A current pic:

More pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/110001416800430195408/1999MiataTurboThunder

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
:eek: I loved this setup. Sad to see it go but GLWS!

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Any action vids?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should get some interior/exterior pictures of it in its current state. If I still lived in Florida I would be all over this.
^ +1... Get some current state pictures please, i'm interested

The last pic is pretty much as it sits right now minus the spoiler. I still need to pull the front brakes and seats. If anybody has any specific picture requests let me know.

I have a ton of other parts that the buyer will get first dibs on (I'll make you a good price) - JIC Magic FLT-A2s, BEGi manifold with Tial external wastegate, V band downpipe, BEGi 3" exhaust, Ultrashield seat, Elise seat, etc (I won't sell this stuff until the roller is sold, so don't axxx!)

What is the reason for the gold foil?
For added ballerness, and to reduce the amount of heat from the exhaust. That stuff is expensive...as is everything else about this spare no expenses build.

I keep remembering other little stuff the car has, like the dual strut hood lift kit that was like $80.

·
Registered
261 Posts
dang id so buy if you werent so far i need a shell for my new msm motor

glws! good luck with the sell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts