ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some 2.5" 303 stainless steel shifter extenders that will be released this week for Honda's and can have them within weeks for Mazda thread patterns as well.
Let me know if your interested and can maybe do some sort of a group buy sale on them or something.
They should be right around $29.99. Along with my height adjustable shift knobs have a lot of height control with this item.
Being made from stainless steel like my Shift Knobs it will add to the weight and make for smoother shifts.

I will have pictures this coming week I believe once my production run is completed.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok cool. Should get some pictures of the version for Honda's this week. Will look the same except with Mazda thread pattern.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
miata has the same thread pattern as integra and civic does it not?

It's the same diameter but a different thread pattern. Mazda is 10x1.25 and Honda/Acura is 10x1.5

This is going to be a straight extension.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those interested. Would you want the 2.5" length or would you want a longer shifter extender?

·
Registered
448 Posts
a 4-5" option might be interesting.
Maybe even more.

Also, hope it`s a bit thick, as the seikosangyo (or something) I have today feels just too wrong.

-n

·
Registered
296 Posts
3" or longer please! I have a 3" extension already and would probably run a 3.5"-4" if the price/weight/sturdiness is right.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aright guys. Well I am getting a batch of the ones for Honda/Acura end of this week or early next week. So I an get some pictures and install on my car and see how they feel and report back with some more information on them.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are a few pictures of the Honda shifter extender that has been completed.

·
Banned
478 Posts
absolute QUALITY right there. they look so well designed.

now, how's the shifting & will longer lengths jeopardize it's strength?

& I'm with many others here that would prefer 4-5in. lengths, but would be curious to see pics installed in an NA/B first.

then organize a group buy at an introductory rate of awesomeness!

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll have installed pics on my S2000 shortly to show the difference in height it makes. My shift knobs are also height adjustable so paired with one of them can raise the height even higher.
With these being made from stainless steel and the sturdy design allow for these to be very strong!

·
Banned
478 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade, but $30 for one of these is a joke when they can be had for $10 from other places.
you are VERY right.

I know exactly what you are talking about & would like to thank you for the MATURE response. I don't have anything to do with the company, but feel your reply helps the forum members without hurting the vendors.

for this exact reason, I'm am waiting for final pics to see if the overwhelming quality becomes worth the price. I then am hoping for a group buy making these even cheaper for us all.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts