ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to meet up with a lady at a petsmart today to possibly adopt a cat as long as its not a demon. The lady says the cat has 2 sisters and asked if i will adopt a 2nd one, with the 2nd having a waived adoption fee. but idk if i should really take 2 or not.

I already have a 1.5 yr old pomeranian that is crated during the day. 1600 sq ft house, so i SHOULD have enough room for animals. I feel like I could have a better bond with just 1 cat though too, but I'm not sure.

also, 1 cat, 2 dogs....would pretty much laminate my forever alone status & maybe push me into crazy animal dude status.

tl;dr - 1 cat and 1 dog okay? or would the cats happiness greatly be affected by also having a sister.

·
Registered
489 Posts
In all honesty, do two. Yes, it'll be more food (although they don't eat much) and you'll have to clean the litter more often. However, I have one cat and she gets lonely at home. We adopted a second cat for her to have a playmate, and she enjoys her.

·
Chinchilla Rancher
3,877 Posts
Why do you need animals at all? I guess if you're well off financially then it's no problem but it completely irks me to no end when people who don't have much cash flow get animals and are like "ZOMG! I have no monies! WTF!?!?!" To me they are extra unnecessary expense and a luxury item if you don't have the funds but if you do then by all means go for it. I'd like to have a dog myself but I know I couldn't afford it very easily. Plus it helps that no pets are allowed where I rent.

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why do you need animals at all? I guess if you're well off financially then it's no problem but it completely irks me to no end when people who don't have much cash flow get animals and are like "ZOMG! I have no monies! WTF!?!?!" To me they are extra unnecessary expense and a luxury item if you don't have the funds but if you do then by all means go for it. I'd like to have a dog myself but I know I couldn't afford it very easily. Plus it helps that no pets are allowed where I rent.

Who said I don't have money? o_O
I hate the same people I just don't understand where that statement came from.

my miata was bone stock in july...in 4 months since i bought it i have 4-5 grand into the car lol.

plus I own my house and I don't have to worry about renting rules

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't mean to imply you don't have any money. Just merely spouting my opinion. Sorry if it sounded like I was saying that.
lol its all good. im 20 so i have a lot of those people on my douche bag facebook. my old best friend is a broke ass dude now with a girlfriend that pays his bills, he works at a pawn shop and all his money goes to guns on layaway...theyre lucky right now they live at his uncles house..but have fun trying to get their dog allowed into an apartment.

also now like 3-4 months later i see them posting about how expensive dog food is lol.

fucking dumb people for the win.

·
Chinchilla Rancher
3,877 Posts
Haha, yeah I had a friend, which is not my friend anymore, bought a white German Shepherd when he didn't have a job. The poor thing ended up dying because he didn't buy the Parvo vaccine for it. He is Le Douche.

·
Registered
441 Posts
2 cats they can play with eachother!

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
Omg phillyb lol I just showed my girlfriend all your cats since we have two of our own that we've adopted and she loves them. Your pictures are priceless.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts