ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Superb photos! Some of those shots are very creative. I like the "Don't Do It" sign and the headlights shining into the corner shot. And the cars aren't too shabby looking, either! Yellow Laminex film on the pop ups is hot. What sticker is that on the rear finish panel above the Miata badge? Good work.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
nice photos and locations, killer cars. is the nb just runnin with a resonator, no muffler?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
haha I think this is the first we've seen pics of luv2turn's car on the board here. I know I havent seen it before. he tryin to keep it on the dl.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
haha I think this is the first we've seen pics of luv2turn's car on the board here. I know I havent seen it before. he tryin to keep it on the dl.
Eh, kinda...I've posted a few pics, but the car was kinda lame before...now that I've been gettin' a coupla things on the car I don't mind....it's still mad slow...

And yeah, it's lamin-x. I'm about to change the headlight setup soon, though.

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice photos and locations, killer cars. is the nb just runnin with a resonator, no muffler?
resonator?? what? where? haha its straight pipe, stupid loud, and wakes up all the neighbors :-D oh and i love it!

oh snap Nice DD's! Have brighter picture of the tips?

Other NA's are dope too.

Jorb well done.
not real DD's.... just piping i threw together with a guy at a local muffler shop.

thanks for all of the photo compliments guys. better pics with a Canon XTI comming soon.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Damn man those pics turned out nice...to bad i missed the next day with ben and nick.

green valvecover on nicks car??? you lost me...lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
hahah...yah i found that "Dont do it" board and i threw it in for a couple of shots...there was a lot of skatter babble around the area that night...lol

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Gawd, I need to get a better camera and learn how to take shots like that! My photoshoot sucked compared to yours!

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
It has mainly to do with composition. This pic is your best one out of hte ones you posted

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d79/Spec5/NB/DSCN1027.jpg

The lighting is nice, it creates a very pleasing image and good contrast. The focal point is obviously the cars and flows well with the surroundings.

Small things like that REALLY add up. Choosing the right location and composition will make or break a good photo. Don't worry about fiddling with settings for now. Work on making quality compositions before you try to make quality photos ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts