ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking $6,200 based on KBB.com ***I'm preferably looking for a stock NA plus cash or a slightly modded NA.***

2000 LS Miata, 5-speed, 108k miles. I won't lie, the car is a bit rough around the edges as it has been my DD for the past 4 years. The only "catch" is that the car is registered in South Carolina. I'm back in Pittsburgh now though, and don't feel like getting it registered here since I plan to sell it or trade it soon. I'll be putting on new pads/rotors, valve cover gasket, and attempting to rid the car of the CEL before parting with the car. I can put the center console back in and include the 93LE carpet if you'd like.

I was going to trade with a member in SC, but now that I'm in PA for good I'm not trying to drive that far for an exchange.

PM me or email me: [email protected]

Modifications:
-Partially stripped interior
-Soft top delete
-35% Tint on the sides
-Advanced Autosports pop-out vent window (driver's side)
-Monsterflow CAI
-RacingBeat Midpipe
-Enthuza XR lightweight muffler
-Raceland Coilovers
-BossFrog Clearview MAXX rollbar
-RennenMetal Towhooks
-Stock seats from a '92 Miata
-XXR 513's 15x7 et.15

The bad:
-Passenger fog light is out.
-No cd/tape player. The BOSE system is there, but it's non-functioning.
-CEL for the oxygen sensor in bank 1, pretty easy fix.
-Coilovers are most likely stuck at their current height (10.5" hub to fender), and car could use an alignment.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come to socal if u still have this in june/july. I would trade and add cash on top in a second.
I'll probably be at the dragon around that time ;) but it figures, because I've had a few offers from socal people...

I put some oil in my car every few days lol.
Yikes :eek:

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd offer you a supercharged 92, but......
Eh, Atlanta is a little further than I wanna travel. Thanks tho!

If you get 3k you can come buy this really clean NA with ht here in Indianapolis.
Hmm, that sounds pretty tempting. That's what sucks about NA's here. The cheapest I've found was a 91 with 84k and he's firm on $3,900.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I see the deal fell through. I was tempted to but I kinda need the comforts of an interior and soft top and AC. But yours is looking great. And I'm not sure if I could get anything from Pittsburgh. JK. Go Flyers!

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
One of the best looking NBs on the board.

Good luck with trade/sale :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts