ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 Miata 4.3 diff complete 78k $200 NJ

I'm selling the factory diff off of my 78k mile 2000 Miata I'm not sure if its a LSD but it is the factory 4.3. I'm only selling it because my car has a 6 speed swap and the gas milage is killing me.

Sorry fellas I looked around and seen what their going for new price $200
Or trade nb trailer hitch and some cash

·
Registered
229 Posts
i'm on 6speed with 4.1 final drive, im happy with it
good luck with the sale
is the diff comes with yr car? then what model is it, any trim ?
can tell has LSD or not

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 2000 I guess a base it has power windows but no power locks or cruise, the 6spd was swapped by the previous owner. My buddy has a 4.10 on his six speed it's nice but I'm turbo and the gears are just too short for a daily driver plus I work out of town a lot and my highway milage is better in my Nissan frontier. I think the way it is now it would be a nice autoxer. But I need it for all around use.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I just sold my open diff for 100 bucks....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I seen your ad you were pushing to get it off your hands But I have to recoup some cash for the cost of the 3.9 torsen and I don't mind sitting on it for awhile but I am open to offers and that was a really good deal I think.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea looks like I'm gonna have to it is a little rich but I already bought the 3.9 and Im working 4 hours away from home and I hate cursing at 4k all day.

·
Registered
527 Posts
same with saedrin. 6speed with a 4.5. cruising at 4.5k,drones like a mofo and my speedo is about 10mph off now. you just do what you gotta do. I guess. hahaha

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love it around town, back roads, and short runs on the highway but if I have to go anywhere further it kills me
I don't know my mpg but I'm getting 220 to the tank if I really baby it and on average I get about 180

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I made an appointment with Ken Hill to tune it. It is running rich I just forgot about tuning it because I been driving my truck so much

1 - 13 of 13 Posts