ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
got mine a few months ago 27k on it!! my second ride but my first miata
i got diff wheels now tho(first investment), the previous owner put those on:suicide:

Attachments

·
Like an oven.
1,513 Posts
Don't have too many shots, but I just picked this one up with 61k on the clock. Has a new soft top and some small dings in the hood and windshield surround from hail damage. Still beautiful, not perfect, but I'm in love.

Been slowly giving it TLC. Changed the oil and diff oil, plugs, wires, fixed the glove box hinge and center console hinge, performed a bose-ectomy, stitched shut a seam on the driver's seat bolster, replaced both tail lights with redded out OEMs (both originals were cracked) and washing and waxing by hand. I couldn't be happier. The shifter boots need replacing,and the trans fluid needs a change, but i'll be doing those when the short shifter and extension comes in. I know im due for a timing belt soon, but im going to get prepared to do it and take care of it this winter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently got a 2000 model Heritage Edition, which was the Australian version of the US 2000 SE.

Same colour, same interior, but no body kit, no fog lights and no Bose. (and I think the Euro seats)

Got some slightly chunkier rubber since these were taken..
No major mods planned, although I do like the idea of swapping the bumper and lights to 2001+ spec if I come across some that aren't going to cost the world, and maybe some OEM front mud guards.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts