ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I will add. Picked this up about a month ago. MP62 supercharger, Tein coils, Goodwin BBK, SSR wheels and a RB dual exhaust. Need to get rid of that awful style bar and do a proper roll bar.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well, there's gonna be one less 2000SE on the road.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was the hittee, sadly. I need to get a few more posts in, and then I'll post up parts.

·
Like an oven.
1,513 Posts

Most recent. Really dirty, definitely needs a wash. The car has been pretty much relegated to autocross use from now on, but I'll still likely drive it on the street every chance I get. I think it has about 80k miles on it now. I really need to polish the headlights and seal them again.

The "real wheels" are 15x9 TRM C3Ms wrapped in 225/45 15 BFG rivals. Stock wheels just barely clear the Wilwood 6 piston dynapro calipers with an 8mm spacer. Moore Performance normally works on subarus, but they have a good reputation in the area, and I had them work with me on the suspension setup and corner weighting for this year.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
Thanks!

Soft top is going straight in the trash, though. Have a hard top. I'm not sure what spoiler/wing plan is just yet. Considering the BFW thingymabobber.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone. Joined the 2000 SE club recently as a replacement for my '94 "C" black & tan the was totaled a month and a half ago.

Thought I'd be an NA guy till the end, but this NB is tremendous! So far only routine maintenance and a some trouble shooting. My first planned mod is adding some Flyin' Miata frame rails. From there, we'll see.

Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
The 2000 SE's had cream/light beige colored gauges. The photo did not do their color justice. Sorry about that.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts