ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this in the wrong place, please move it or pm me.

Hello all,

My name is Ryan I've had my miata for almost 2 years now, I live in CT and I've been doing photography for a little while now. I just recently got into photographing cars. If you're in the CT area, photograph in the CT area, or want to meet for a dual photoshoot, let me know. I'm always looking for new cars to shoot and people to meet. I currently have been shooting cars with 2 other photographers, so one or both of them may want to tag along. CC is always welcome, and am also always looking for new cars to shoot, and people to meet. Just post up! This thread will be updated as time goes on with new shoots and photos.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Turn the wheels a bit less in this one, or move around the side of the car a bit more. Your shot's look good, as does your SE! :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got out tonight. Everyone was busy, so I only took a few shots as I was afraid the cops were going to show up due to the flash going off. It's happened before. You'd be surprised how many people think a camera flash is the same thing as a muzzle flash. These were my 2 favorites.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice photos and cars
Thanks. :mrgreen:

Turn the wheels a bit less in this one, or move around the side of the car a bit more. Your shot's look good, as does your SE! :D
That one was actually just a side thought. I was originally trying to shoot the sunset catching off the windshield and I really liked the way that sun looked reflecting off the paint like that. But noted regardless. :lol:

very nice man, keep up the good work
Thanks. :mrgreen:

·
RISE OR DIE TRYING
157 Posts
love your car. You gotta get the garagestar license plate bracket/make your own side bracket. I bet you haven't seen this before somewhere else ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have no idea who you are. ;) I have no baby teeth. So I'd have to cut my grill to fit the stock tow hooks back in.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been lazy as of late. But did a little today.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Little different edit. Kind of like this one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This isn't really the 2000se thread. It's my personal (2000se username) thread.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A little dark for my liking. Mica paint tends to glow in extreme light. Why hide it? I mean it's a cool idea for like a teaser. But if you're trying to show off the car it doesn't really show anything.

That's just personal preference. I personally hate shooting at night unless it's really well lit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks rock, appreciate the positive feedback! The car was dirty as he'll hadn't been washed in quite some time. But since it's back from the body shop, it's time for some more shots... Tonight.

2000 Brilliant Black

1 - 19 of 19 Posts