ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys god has given me a sign and doesn't want me to drive a miata any more. So I've come to the decision of selling the car. I was in a drift event Last night and hit the wall on the rear drivers side quarter panel damage is fixable i just don't have the time not the patience to get it fixed. The car has an nissan sr20det motor swap with everything Solid. That's solid engine mounts, tranny mounts, diff mounts. Custom Drive shaft, Custom Oil pan. Stock turbo manifold, Garrett gt2871r BB, Tomei 740cc injectors, R.S. Enthalpy tune... Greddy profec II boost controller, AEM wide Band, some boost guage, Alpine radio. Woodgrain interior. Custom Oil Catch Can, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Im asking 6k or straight up trade for a regular people car. Now on to the pics.
BEFORE

AFTER

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car is pretty bad ass!! I found a guy in south florida with my same shell for a good price if I can get it I'll post the miata again with a new body but for now this is where it stands

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frame is still straight actually driving it right now. I took it to a body shop and they says they can fix it for 2600 but then again this was a very expensive place. I'm pretty sure u can find someone who can do it cheaper. Also u can get the whole rear quarter panel for 200 bucks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found a guy in Miami with the same shell for 1500 Give me 8k and your have a brand new awesome miata. Ill go buy the shell swap everything and give you the car. Shell is same color and everything!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Damn you daily drive your car with no front bumper? U are down if ur in cali driving like that you would get pulled over left n right

·
Registered
618 Posts
Seen this car in person, very clean/well done setup. Not ghetto rigged at all.
Dont sell it man! you've got too much work into it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts