ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine works at a dealership and they got it traded in and he is really thinking about getting it.

Its a 2001 Miata Nardi has the wheel and the shifter
British racing green
tan interior
6-speed tranny

How rare is this car?

·
Registered
482 Posts
All 2001's came w/ Nardi (airbag) wheels, the wood grain Nardi shift knob was a $100 option at purchase... I'm not sure how rare the color is, but being an LS model is always nice... (it has a Super Torsen LSD :D)

·
Supporting Member
91 Posts
from what i understand, only 3000 BRG models are built, both in '91, and the 10th anniversary 2001 edition. both come with LSDs, '91 with a viscous type, '01 with a torsen. kind of a rare find. i've only seen like 4 here in FL. and we all flaunt it.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Uhh, the 10th Anniversary edition was in '99.

Indeed, the 2001 Special Edition was green and tan, but I don't think it was a numbered limited edition.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
A buddy of mine works at a dealership and they got it traded in and he is really thinking about getting it.

Its a 2001 Miata Nardi has the wheel and the shifter
British racing green
tan interior
6-speed tranny

How rare is this car?
its a 2001 special edition. 3k made If I recall. Also has the chrome 16" wheels and fuel lid, wood steering wheel and knob.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
91 BRG was a limited number model

same with the 2001 BRG limited number model.

the 99 anniversary edition was sapphire blue mica... NOT GREEN. The standard green from 99-01 on Miatas was Emerald Green.. sometimes called Grace Green for some strange reason.

But to the OP, yes, it is a limited edition and holds more value (bookwise) then a normal Miata.

·
Registered
285 Posts
What do you think about an 02' nardi, 6 spd ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts