2002 SE miata

NB Vehicle 
884 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  bigx5murf 
#1 · (Edited)
Mileage: 56892 miles
VIN: JM1NB353320224841
Engine Size: 1.8

Asking price is $10,000

Well its time to part ways with my 2nd car and trust me I really don't want to. This is a very clean 02 miata that is garage kept and never seen snow. I am the 2nd owner and I have ALL the paper work including the window sticker.

The only real problem with the car is cosmetic damage to the hard top. The hard top still fits and works without a problem.

I have always kept great care of the car and used nothing but red line oil in the motor and diff. The transmission has ford motor craft.

I don't really drive the car much its a weekend toy but I would always wash it before I put it away. There is nothing wrong with the car it runs great.

Feel free to contact me via email jottofar@gmail.com or cell 516-507-9110. Names Joe

Mods
This car is a 6speed with ABS and a LSD.
15x8 6UL with 225 RS-3
hard dog roll bar and door bars
brand new carbotech xp8s all around. Also 949racing brake lines with ATE superblue. I changed the rotors about 2 years ago and still in great shape.
Mazdaspeed motorsport motormounts. energy suspension diff mounts
fat cat coil overs with 450/325 spring rate
new shifter boots you know the ones that always rip
flyinmiata frontsway bar with a MSM rear bar. Also 949 end link all around
I added the front lip side skirts and mud guards. also the gas cap and rear view mirror from a MSM
changed the radio nothing fancy just did it for a iPod hook up.
racing beat intake

http://picasaweb.google.com/jottofar/Miata

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.