ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in 20817 Bethesda MD

I picked up a rare Saddle Brown interior a while ago but it's low on the priority list since the Miata currently does not start. Good condition, wear on the drivers bolster but not cracked. Nice steering wheel and door panels.

$500 picked up.

·
Juve per sempre
3,498 Posts
Add photos of the items, or the thread will be deleted - per the classified rules.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No wheels, just door panels, seats, steering wheel from the '02 SE. It's a great deal, I know one I lose these seats I won't get another chance.

Speaking of wheels, I have three fairly rough 16" LS twist wheels. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll get better pics up hopefully tomorrow. Just the typical driver's bolster, the donor car had 70k on it when totalled

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Jesus looking at the pics gave me a headache.

-1 for such an unmotivated seller

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Part of me not sending more pics is due to the frustration of sending pics to people you never hear from again. I am unmotivated though, my only motivation is to get them out of my apartment.

I'll take some more crappy pics tonight.

Still have a crappy phone so pics are the same quality. Email me for more pics

·
Registered
170 Posts
That goes with the territory. When you sell something you give info to all prospective buyers in the hopes someone will be interested. You need to take one of those courses "How to sell online". Pictures are a huge deal when selling something people can't physically observe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts