Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deposit received......99.9999999999999% sure it is.....SOLD

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is a shot at the one track event I got to enjoy and a could shots of the Sparco seat set-up.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Voted "The Most Detailed FS Ad on CR" ever.

Glws.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Voted "The Most Detailed FS Ad on CR" ever.

Glws.
Thanks ;)

I figure it is better to get the details out there and save having to respond to 100 general question PMs or emails

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would say he has probably had a drivers license longer then many of the CR crowd has been alive.

The GT500 was nice btw :mrgreen:

I bet that Merlot hardtop looks amazing on the CS. GLWS
Hmmmm...license for 30 years, so you are probably right. Man, I suddenly feel old.

Don't know if you are talking about my GT500? I sure liked that car, but close to 700rwhp on pump gas was a bit much at times. I've been fortunate to own a wide variety of cars over the years.

This was a real fun car to drive:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Holy **** a club sport a gt500 and an acual cobra r. well atleast i think.

Any ways if i were looking to buy a miata again i would love to have a clubsport. GOD would i

·
Registered
272 Posts
Unless mine eyes doth deceive me, that is an actual Cobra R...

Damn. I'm no Mustang guy, but I would still give at least one of my kids, maybe two, depending on how good the guy is at dealing... For that.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unless mine eyes doth deceive me, that is an actual Cobra R...

Damn. I'm no Mustang guy, but I would still give at least one of my kids, maybe two, depending on how good the guy is at dealing... For that.

It Cobra R is real. It is #166 of 300 made in 2000.....Zoom Zoom for real

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Are you in the KS MO area? I think I e-mailed you a while back about this NB....Man it is nice. Very tempting.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What part of the country are you in?

would you consider returning the car to stock to sell?
I'm in Central Louisiana, near Alexandria.

Well, that would not really be parting it out, but there would be a fair bit of labor to do that. As I'm not the mechanical type, I'd have to pay my shop to do it. Someone would do much better to buy it as it is, put it back to stock, and sell the parts that are removed. You would recoup a good portion of the purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Good gravy! Miata geeks surely covet this fine machine. I'd like to see this car sell on the forum. There hasn't been a CS around here for a little while.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
brb going to run my brg into a pole and collect on a fraudulent insurance check to purchase this car.

honestly this is the holy grail of miatas. its the best of all the years put together. this thing should sell fast.

Good luck with it i know it will be missed.... well maybe your other cars were awesome so im sure what will be replacing this will be something intense.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts