ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site, i have been browsing clubroadster forums for a while and decided to post some pics up of my mx-5. Pardon the photos if they suck[/img], i'm not a photographer and my car is hardly ever clean because after all, it's white and rallying happens if you know what i mean. Only 25 of these were ever made. Let me know what you think. i've got plenty more pictures in detail so let me know if you are interested. For those who care i have listed a list of details and modifications. (not many)

Cheers

2003 Club Sport Edition

No a/c: FACTORY
No powersteering: FACTORY
No ABS: FACTORY
No soft top: FACTORY
No radio/cd/cassette player: FACTORY
Hardtop: FACTORY
Bilstein Sport Package: FACTORY
Sport Brake Kit w/ HAWK Blue Pads: FACTORY

Nose to tail:
Lamin-X headlamp and fog lamp covers (yellow)
Mazdaspeed factory front and rear lamp bezels (black)
Mazdaspeed factory rear view mirror cover (red)
Track Dog Racing front splitter
Garage Vary front air-dam (r.i.p.) #-o
K&N Typhoon Intake kit
Enthuza custom silverline exhaust (very, very loud)
Intrax stiffening springs
17" Enkei cheap o's
205/40/15 Michelin Pilot Exalto
Custom fab. Kopp Motorsports/Piper Motorsports weld-in triple diagonal roll bar
... and probably a bunch of other junk i forgot to list.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
16s came stock on the car. it looked great but the mazdaspeed miata inspired my decision to go 17. i'd never go any bigger though.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Welcome to the site and i love the NB. They are definitely growing on me much much more and this is also the first time i've hear of the club sport edition.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Welcome and a very clean NB =D>

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here it is without the top. the first picture is just to show what it looks like inside now with the rollbar padding. i like it alot more but the topless photos were taken without it.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Very nice overall but what do you plan to do with the car. It was meant for competition......will it at least see some track time?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol. no miata is meant for competition. sorry to say. i have a 1991 spec miata that keeps me occupied at the track. this car is my daily drifter.... sorry, daily driver.

sorry about the picture quality of my SM. they were taken fall 06.

Attachments

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I'd have prefered that car with ABS. Did you buy it new?

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Just curious- since it didn't come w/ a softtop- did it still come with the 3 metal bars that clamp down on the rainrail of the softtop?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oddly enough it did come with what looks like a support for a soft top, it also came with a power radio antenna which wasn't connected to anything so it just stays. i have been meaning to replace it with something like an s2000 antenna or even one of those rubber ones at carquest. i didn't buy it new. i bought it used in 2005 with 6,800 miles on it.

cheers

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just curious- since it didn't come w/ a softtop- did it still come with the 3 metal bars that clamp down on the rainrail of the softtop?
Because all the CSP NA & NB Miatas keep the rain rail and the bars (to stay legal) while removing the soft top -> the Club Sport is like that since they are converting to that package

1 - 20 of 31 Posts