ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Chris
Means of contact: PM me, then we'll go from there.
Price: Asking $13,000 BUT what I'm really looking for is a decent NA + cash.

Description: Up for sale/trade is my 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata GT in Velocity Red. It currently has 73xxx miles on it right now and it is my daily driver. Just like every other stock MSM for the most part, power wise. No accidents, clean title-in-hand.

Exterior: Few nicks here and there but overall flawless and shines up like new. Theres a small spot on the front bumper from when the license pate used to be there but barely noticeable. Small dent in passenger sde rocker panel in the rear where the pinch welds are from hitting a patch of unpaved road on the highway. You can see it in pictures 3 & 4; Not that bad at all.

Interior: Kept clean all the time, non-smoker, and in amazing condition.

Modifications:
- OEM Painted to Match Hardtop w/ defroster and headliner
- 949racing 6ul's: 15x9 -195/50, 15x10 - 225/45
- Rokkor Coilovers
- Harddog M1 sport rollbar
- Broadway Rear View Mirror
- Home Depot "Splitter/Lip"
- Unknown downpipe w/ cat ( I say this because it doesn't look stock at all and the midpipe is welded to the axle back rather than a flange.

In NO RUSH AT ALL to get rid of, I love this little car and will keep it for as long as I can. Definitely a head turner and is a blast to drive. But just throw me some offers, worst I can say is no.

Pictures:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
depends on the value of your NA. lol

Chris: You just have to pay the $300 storage fee to get my nicely stored BMW out. Miata is put together and waiting for you to pick up. Just has a cat sleeping on top of it

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Well the value of my NA is pretty decent, badass one of a kind wheels lowered on teins, double hoop stainless roll bar, full LE interior, side skirts, front and rear R-lips, RSR exhaust, ect.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Take it from me. The owner of an NA and msm. You will regret it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Take it from me. The owner of an NA and msm. You will regret it.
I might regret it, but financially it will benefit me more. I'm about to turn 20, still in school, still live with my rents. I could use the extra money to keep paying for school, move out, and still have a fun car regardles because it'll be a miata.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts