Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice car and a hell of a price.
I figure if you price something well, you will get the serious buyers and avoid excessive haggling. I know I could have bought a second house for what I've spent modifying cars over the years. But an extra house is not nearly as fun!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
haha lucky. so far ive got a wife of 1 year(next week. :D) that handles my car obsessions. hopefully one day itll be a wife of 25+ years as well!

good luck with your sale though. i have always wanted a MSM. just never had the money for one.
Thanks. I have a very supportive wife of 25 years that handles my car obsessions :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck with the sale Phdpsy!

This is one amazing seller.
I purchased his last Miata and he made the entire transaction easy and transparent.

Maybe I need to take another trip down South :)
Thanks David :mrgreen: Hope you are still enjoying the Club Sport. Good to hear from you!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some additional pics

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sold

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In response to a few questions.

Oil temp never got over 205-210 at the track. Typically 195-200 on the road. The oil cooler and larger radiator really keep things well covered under all driving conditions.

Coilovers are fully height adjustable, as well as adjustable for dampening

I have the stock ECU and injectors as well as written instructions from the last owner as to how to go back to them if you need emissions testing

I have the full Hydra manual

Thanks for the compliments.

·
I own Laz and you don't.
2,542 Posts
This thing is absolutely beautiful and for an amazing price. Congrats to you sir on having such a pristine car and best of luck with the sale

·
Registered
267 Posts
GLWS..! Great car indeed..

Do you have any other details about the custom windblocker? Looks very interesting. Thanks..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GLWS..! Great car indeed..

Do you have any other details about the custom windblocker? Looks very interesting. Thanks..
It fits just above the factory wind blocker/ rear speaker unit (which is not installed in the pics). Attaches to the roll bar via 4 small screws. Works well to further reduce cabin wind and does not impact rear view. Pretty neat. When actively using the harnesses the lower part stays removed so as to not interfere.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Sold

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More questions to be answered:

The nearest airport is AEX (Alexandrian International) and I'd be happy to make arrangements for buyer pick-up.

Yes, I'd be happy to help coordinate shipping the car.

Yes, I can hold the car for a reasonable period if a non-refundable deposit is received

Yes, partial payment can be made through paypal, but we'd have to send as "gift" to avoid fees, or you cover fees. (If it were a $100 part, no big deal....but if you want to pay $5k via paypal it adds up)

Yes, I can swap wheel/tire and/or seat combos before the car is picked up. However, I'm not going to get into more complex things such as putting on the stock suspension so the the new owner can sell the Teins when they get home...sorry

There is no wheel rash on the 6ULs or Konigs. Hankook tread is around 80%, as are the RA1s. No tires have plugs or damage.

The stock MS wheels have a couple scratches and the tires would need to be replaced soon.

Of course, people are welcome to come see the car in person.

Thanks for all the interest. I'll keep with with PMs and emails and post answers to sommon questions as they come in.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts