ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Yeah, that's definately a rebuilder right there. The damage is localized, there doesn't appear to be a big ripple up into the roof; Three hours on a frame machine and some new body panels and it'd be set.

I've worked on worse. That'd be a cakewalk for the russian-rebuild chop shops in town.

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
that ones not bad, everything back of the firewall looks good, also the driverside fender is ok.

airbags, some frame work, redo the front, and some new airbags and its good to go.

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice crunch-top buick in the back hehe

(buick rendavous?) can't tell what it really is
=D>
Half of the roof is missing there...I'm wondering if this rebuiltable too :mrgreen:

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, that's definately a rebuilder right there. The damage is localized, there doesn't appear to be a big ripple up into the roof; Three hours on a frame machine and some new body panels and it'd be set.

I've worked on worse. That'd be a cakewalk for the russian-rebuild chop shops in town.
there is a local (North Hollywood) guy that he does that to miatas :!:
He is cutting cars into two and connects the front and rear from different cars #-o
So you might be driving with a front end of a 91 and a rear end of a 94 :p
He told me it's way cheaper to cut them and connect the good parts than to repair them...
When I told him "but then the car would be two pieces" the answer was "it's two pieces from the factory" :mrgreen: (and he is kind of right in that sense...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts