ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 (NC) BLAZE EDITION ROADSTER !!!!

new for 2007 ............... Man this is a sweet setup!!!!

Kinda a 95 Merlot color, with 17" BBS Wheels, and some other cool goodies ................ :twisted:

http://www.roadster.mazda.co.jp/blaze_edition/

If this one comes to the USA, im sure we will see some nice USED 1995 Merlots come up for sale!! =D>

PhatMiata

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
yeah, those wheels are pretty nasty and I see they still havent fixed the damn gap between the fender and the tire.

Its worse then mine....and mine is pretty stock :cry:

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
i was just talkin about a purpley car today... kinda snazzy but idk... the sky and solstice have cooler special editions and stuff.

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Nice...but it also comes in a Green as well.

Interestingly they are offering it in either the soft top or the retracatble hard top.

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
Im undecided on those wheels, just too many spokes in my opinion, plus nc's just dont do as much for me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think the 95 M-Edition Merlot was much nicer! I am very biased, however.

The wheels they chose are like nothing I've ever seen, maybe I just need to get used to them, but right now they look damn ugly... :(

I guess some of the leather interior bits are quite nice, and the color! :p

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Have they run out of ideas? Purple Roadster with cream leather. Er, wasn't that done twice before> VR-Limited and VS-Limited.

On the other hand

Interesting comparison, Blaze vs Kurenai:

[/quote]

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I want to see full pics of that silver NC's mazdaspeed seats.

·
Registered
104 Posts
the wheels would be nice if they diddnt have all the extra spokes,and looked like regular bbss.they look like gangsta giovanni wheels.ahh
honestly would probally rather have the 07 turbo solstice.

oh on a another note.saturn did a test with there SKY.they showed it to 100 people.and everyone wanted intill they said it was a saturn.lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts