ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Drive on the limit.
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a full day of coverage I am excited to bring you a list of all of the freshest reveals goodies from the LA Auto show press days.

It was a great day at the show with plenty to see and cover. I put together a list of all the cars revealed below with all gallery's. I'm still working on uploading more so stay tuned.

Polestar S60 Concept
2014 Porsche Cayman & Cayman S
2014 Acura RLX
2014 Jaguar XFR-S
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Emergency Re-designed 2013 Civic & Civic Si
2014 Subaru Forester & Forester XT
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL63
Hyundai Veloster Rolltop C3 Concept
2013 Fiat 500L
2013 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T
2014 Kia Forte
2013 Toyota RAV-4
2014 Mazda6 & Skyactiv D
2013 Mazda CX-9
2014 Kia Sorento
2013 Nissan Sentra
Nissan Hi-Cross Concept
Bentley Continental GT3 Race car
2013 Honda Crosstour
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 Alpine Edition
2014 Mitsubishi Outlander
More to come!

·
3,857 Posts
Hmmm I think I'm more drawn to the Jag FRS blue, reminds me of the Nogaro blue from the Audi S4s
+1 lovely blue!

The civic redesign is really a joke and the chrome trim between the tailights makes the car look like if it's made for old people.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Disappointed by the Forester update. I want something from them that competes with Jeeps Trail Rated vehicles.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
As if a stock Veloster wasn't ugly enough, they had to go take a page from the Volkswagen crowd. Why doesn't it come with a rusty hood? haha.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Meh, I like the normal veloster for what it is. Strange little cheap gas efficient commuter.

That fiat is sooo ugly wtf. Looks so disproportionate. Literally looks like a small bus.

·
Registered
361 Posts
LOL @ "emergency redesign."

I saw that title and hoped for some redemption. I suppose Honda must spend more time suffering their penance, reaping what they sow for making their star cheap little econosport into a fucking accord. Next time I guess.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts