ClubRoadster.net banner

2013 Miata Competition by Good Win Racing & Extreme Speed

2K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  harvie 
#1 ·
Extremespeed 2013 Miata Competition Hey guys, my name's Touda,harvie and I am are miata owners,lot's of my friends and I are helping with the 2013 Miata series. Some of you may know me as the girl as Amir's (5:04) sister. This year Amir and I and many dozens of friends are helping the Miata community and helping organize the 2013 Extremespeed Miata Competition. We will be having 5 events (we may add more depending on Mazfest and competition popularity). The schedule is as follows:
Go to Extremespeedtrackevents.com for details,go to there competition section for rules and details...

Mar 31st Streets
Aug 24th Streets (Night)
Sep 29th Chuckwalla
Nov 17th Big Willow
Dec 8th Streets

We will have lots of prizes and raffles.$1000's in prizes

I have created a Facebook group for discussion and updates. Feel free to join it here

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by pm, email, tbentatou@gmail.com, or on Facebook. I hope to see you guys out there!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
2013 extremespeedtrackevents.com updated 2013 schedule for Miata's competition

Competition Dates

• Mar 31st Streets of Willow
  • May 04 Chuckwalla
  • May 26 Streets of Willow
  • July 14 Streets of Willow
  • Aug 24th Streets of Willow( Night Event )
  • Sept 28 Chuckwalla
  • Nov 23 AAA Speedway
  • Dec 8th Buttonwillow

#6 ·
2013 extremespeedtrackevents.com updated 2013 schedule for Miata's competition

Competition Dates

• Mar 31st Streets of Willow
  • May 04 Chuckwalla
  • May 26 Streets of Willow
  • July 14 Streets of Willow
  • Aug 24th Streets of Willow( Night Event )
  • Sept 28 Chuckwalla
  • Nov 23 AAA Speedway
  • Dec 8th Buttonwillow

#18 · (Edited)
Awesome Day, thanks to all who joined in the fun!

We had 20 Miata drivers in the Competition!

We would have had even more but some customers waited until the event was already sold out to guys running the S2000 and Nissan 350/370 competitions....so sign up early for the next event.

Next event is CHUCKWALLA, which I think is the best Miata track in the west currently. Miata owners sign up NOW before this event sells out.

Here is a picture that tells a fun story! This is the timesheet showing my WIFE as TOP TIME OF DAY after the first session. She was running way down in the much slower Yellow group in our autocross 2007 because it was her first time at this track....but I took her out as her instructor for an 'orientation lap' in the RED group. This sheet resulted in some hilarious and nervous chatter in the ranks of the S2000 Challenge and Nissan Challenge guys standing around asking: "Who is this Chick at the top of the times....and is she driving an S2000 or Nissan?" My cute little 117 pound wife then runs up and I point to her name at the top of the list and we talk about the MIATA.....never seen a bunch of guys, some in race suits, wilt away so fast..:smile1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.