ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Spreadsheets updated:

fixed Baus (safety) -.5 is now working
corrected text description of Street (listed 9 points, is now 7)
corrected text description of +6 TW category (was "40-100", is now "41-100"

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Damit Mobius! currently at 6pts ... had been on the fence on getting a 15x8 set of track wheels but that would put me in to Mod. Oh the decisions =)

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
Here's another update:

Do NOT let this spreadsheet decide what mods you buy, that would be pointless ;)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You don't read good. 8 is ok for street.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
You don't read good. 8 is ok for street.
Your leadership skills are found lacking. You have a thread mutiny on your hands Richard! Save Miata challenge from spiraling out of control.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
I'll make a subfolder. It will be universally writeable though, so maybe email or pm them to me as well. For integrity of science.

PROPOSED RULE MODIFICATION:

for owners of existing 140 TW Hankook RS*, BFG Rivals, R1R, etc those tires will be allowed in street and considered as 200TW tires, seeing as how the mfgs are releasing them now as 200TW tires.

Sound good?

·
Lonely White Girl
5,739 Posts
Sounds good, you guys are going to have to take my word that my car is >2100 lbs, 100 bucks is more than I want to spend on weighing my car for now lol.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Sounds good, you guys are going to have to take my word that my car is >2100 lbs, 100 bucks is more than I want to spend on weighing my car for now lol.
The scales at Far West Fibers seem pretty darn accurate. I've taken the M3 and Miata over to them. I'll bet they are within 25lbs.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts