ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
CSTG
3,229 Posts
Did you just show up and ask to be weighed, or did you say you were recycling something lol.
It's a public service. You drive up on the scale, weight for weight to equalize, and you'll get a green light. Dump your ferrous, weigh your non-ferrous on a separate scale, weigh your vehicle again. There is no gate, no entry fee, nothing stopping you from driving up, giving a thumbs up to the camera, and driving off.

Initial weight-non-ferrous weight-final weight*scrap ferrous price = cash for ferrous metal

Initial weight-ferrous weight-final weight*scrap non-ferrous price = check for non-ferrous metal.

Through all this, the vehicle weights are displayed on big screen for your viewing pleasure.

Just be kind. Don't drift into the parking lot, don't burn out of it, don't delay actual customers, etc etc.

·
I own Laz and you don't.
2,542 Posts
Ok, so based on my calculations with the revised spreadsheet Im at 13.5 points in Laz on RS3, which puts me in supermod, but I need to weigh the car still and I know for a fact last time it was a 2150 with me in it without a passenger seat which I would lose .75 points, and if do 50 pounds of ballast thats another .75 which means I can run in mod on RS3. I've attached the spreadsheet, please correct me if I'm wrong. On Hoosiers Im in unlimited unless I add roughly 200 pounds of ballast.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c92hz4y1ti2eynt/NWMiataChallenge2015 Laz on RS3.xlsx?dl=0

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Martin:

PAX DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A JOKE.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
What about ORP, I have been dying to do a track day there.
Do it. Nobody is stopping you.

My guess is Möbius targeted PIR BMW for consistency and optimum chance of participants. We have yet to successfully carry an MC for a full season. Seems like we all lose interest and forget.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I have added two ORP and two Ridge dates. I think 8 is a good total ?

·
Lonely White Girl
5,739 Posts
How bout add the other tracks but increase the number of days you can miss. So 8 total days but 5 count. So you can still win by just going to every PIR day?

61 - 75 of 75 Posts