Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2015 revlimiter.net Miata Calendar is ON SALE NOW!​

http://www.zazzle.com/revlimiter

Calendars are up! You can get one right now. And they're AWESOME! Base price is $22ish which is the lowest I was able to get Zazzle to accept.

Be sure to look for a coupon. You should never have to pay full price at Zazzle for these things. There's a 15% off one right now if you use CALENDAR2015 at checkout and there's a list of others here.

A small sample:

HUGE thanks to everyone who made this possible!!!!! Everyone who entered, everyone who posted and bumped threads, and everyone who's in the calendar. You are all awesome. Thanks for making the calendar a success for one more year.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Oh yea!!!! DSLR time this weekend!!

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One thing I should have mentioned, photos don't have to be super fresh and never seen. Anything from this year will work. But if you really wanna go out and shoot sometime in the next four weekends, don't let me stop you!

·
Registered
551 Posts
sent in my photo its from early this year but its there thanks for the opportunity also i forgot name its Chris Horne but im pretty sure me email has that info tied to it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Woo-hoo! I was hoping you wouldn't be able to resist having another epic calendar when I asked in my order. =D

I'll try to have a submission in soon.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my submission its not a faltering photo of my car because the paint looks terrible but its a good photo overall
The problem with an image like this - there's no room on any of the sides for me to crop it to fit the calendar. A calendar page is a lot more square than a 3x2 photo, so I usually have to chop the sides a bit.

Your photo is great, but it's unfortunately not currently usable. If you could submit one from the same shoot with any sort of different framing, it would be a strong contender.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm having a small issue with some calendar submissions, so I'm going to emphasize something...

The photo must be 6 megapixel minimum. That's 3000x2000.
Because it's really crushing to open up an awesome photo and see that it's 600x400.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.