ClubRoadster.net banner

2016 Arctic White Mazda Miata Sport MT Extravaganza!

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  ghettoboy247 
#1 ·
Hi Y'all :bouncin:,

My name is Note and just wanted to say :hello kitty: to everyone! Here's some quick picks of my new 2016 Arctic White Mazda Miata Sport that I picked up from Galpin Mazda;

I was planning on a Club Trim, but trying to find one in Ceramic White and non-Brembo seemed difficult and to be honest, they gave me a great deal on this Sport that was readily available! Plans for the car includes definite track-duty, not a dedicated track car, and various shows and events as well. I didn't mine going with a Sport since I have plans for an aftermarket differential along with possible mini-BBK and A/V.

First stop for some test fitting is going to Buddy club USA! I have a ton of their parts on my Honda Fit and I'm hoping my wheels will fit since I have a bunch of 4x100 wheels including spec miata wheels as well!

*PLUG* TIM TAMPUS is the FLEET MANAGER @ GALPIN MAZDA and a fellow Miata (NA) owner/enthusiast so hit him up for your automotive needs because he has access to the entire GALPIN network!!! ttampus@galpin.com (661) 313-1162 and let him know that Note referred you! :p

Thanks for reading!

-Note

See less See more
#2 ·
If you go in for your first complimentary service make sure anything that can be stolen is removed :-\

Beautiful car

#4 ·
winlowe, humming and I say welcome to CR.

#8 ·
@Broketuner: Wow, that really does sound like a horror story and has me super scarred/cautious now! Do you mind if I screen shot this story to send to my friend Tim? Even though he's in Fleet, I still would like to bring this to his attention. I'm not sure how long ago this occurred but I know they just got a new GM and a big staff change-so hopefully for the better. I'm really sorry for your experience... :smile11:

#9 ·
Sure man. This was a couple months ago at the original one...the one by the 405 in san fernando(not santa clarita)

#10 ·
Hi Note, welcome to Miata ownership and to CR. Loving the ND, at Moss we have a Club edition, no Brembos. I've been thinking I'd like a Club someday soon for myself (replace my 1990) but now more and more I'm thinking the Sport might be a better fit. I don't really like the big infotainment screen that we have on the Club model. I don't use navigation or texting/emailing when I drive. I don't have that long commute. So when I'm not driving to and from work I'm driving for fun. I think the smaller display in the Sport is better. And since I'd be modding the car anyway, I could pay less up front for the Sport and save some money for the mods. It sounds like you're on the exact same path! I'm sure I'll see you at track days soon. Have fun and enjoy that brand new car!

#12 ·
Yea, you totally got my direction spot on! It would be nice to have a differential, but I'm planning on putting in an aftermarket one anyways along with a slim bbk - all of which will be done later on after i feel like i've gotten a hang of the ND in it's semi-stock form!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.