·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Poop. My good Miata pics are not of my car. :lol:

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked the email and have a few solid submissions. KEEP THEM COMING! You don't have to shoot this month. You can send anything you've shot this year.

One photo only!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Going out with a photgrapher this weekend to get some shots, and my new rev badge should be in this week for my new front bumper!! i ordered a model 60 well had my friend ordered it, my paypal was fighting me lol im excited to attempt to get a shot in your calender!

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ you don't need any of my parts to have your car shown in my calendar. You don't need anything at all besides an MX-5, actually. I'd rather have a beautiful shot of a 100% stock Miata than a so-so shot of a heavily modified car.

·
Beggars can't be choosers.
1,454 Posts
Can my brothers car be qualified? I post of his behalf on CR.net. (the drift car)

·
Beggars can't be choosers.
1,454 Posts
Thanks! submission coming soon.

·
Registered
125 Posts
^ you don't need any of my parts to have your car shown in my calendar. You don't need anything at all besides an MX-5, actually. I'd rather have a beautiful shot of a 100% stock Miata than a so-so shot of a heavily modified car.
Me ordering your badge has no hopes of helping get into the calender it is just a great item for my new empty bumper i put on. But i hope for some great shots the guy im using does school photos,weddings, car show coverage etc. so im hoping for a great shot, i've always wanted some personally so this is just a great reason to do so!

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
submitten :hello kitty:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts