ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey everyone,

Steve from Project-G here. I have been elected to speak on behalf of 2nd Chance Roadster and Project-G..

We have an exciting announcement that has been a long time in the works. 2nd Chance Roadster is now located at Project-G's new facility in Baldwin Park, CA. Alex has spent the past month moving his inventory into our facility. Project-G (Joe and myself) will be handling the sales side of 2nd Chance Roadster since the inventory is now here. We have been doing this already for close to a year on a smaller scale with out any issues at all. Alex will remain actively involved with 2nd Chance Roadster and don't worry, Project-G has Alex's price list. We are all confident things will go smoothly, although we do expect there to be an adjustment period in the beginning.

There are many reasons this is happening. The biggest reason is Alex started to make delivery trips from Victorville to the LA area many times a week. This was a lot of hours of drive time, gas, and wear and tear on his vehicles. When you add this all into the price, it doesn't quite work. The more we talked about it, the more we all realized 2nd Chance Roadster could not continue this way. Since the bulk of his sales are in the LA area, and we were handling a large part of it, it only makes sense to have his inventory centrally located here as well. Now it is not necessary to plan around his schedule, wait for his next trip to the area, or meet in odd places through out the city. We won't even talk about making the drive out to Victorville ourselves for that small part only Alex has. Now 2nd Chance Roadster is located 20 minutes from Downtown LA and 30 minutes from the OC and the IE with an actual store front.

This comes directly from Alex:
I would like to thank everyone who has supported my efforts, and I hope I can count on you guys to help me grow with this move. I believe this is a big step in the right direction for 2nd Chance Roadster. This will make it possible for me to continue to supply the community with the parts you need. In fact, with this change, I plan to become an even stronger supplier since I will spend less time behind the wheel delivering, and more time increasing my inventory. Not only do I expect to increase my inventory, but to also improve on the quality of the parts provided. I will also use this time to expand into other areas I have been wanting to explore. It can be viewed as 2nd Chance Roadster taking the opportunity to expand with a trusted source. Of course things will be a little different, but ultimately we all feel the end result will be a more efficient, well stocked, easily accessible, one stop Miata parts resource. This should really benefit this awesome Miata community.

There will be many days I'm at the shop, so you can always come by and visit.

You will begin to see changes immediately, starting with my website. It will now reflect the changes being made:
www.2ndChanceRoadster.com

The number to call for parts is now:
(909) 20MIATA / (909) 206-4282

*Calling the old number for parts will only double my work since I cannot physically check my inventory.

Thanks for all your support.
Alex
2nd Chance Roadster / Project-G

·
Rezist Is Nature
1,127 Posts
Hoyl crap holy crap I gotta make a poop.
Yes! So he's inventory is either gonna be la,victorville? As im closer to him then la,I hope the prices stay the same Alex is the same. With deals.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
I am very happy for Alex, Steve and Joe. I had the pleasure of seeing this happen behind the scenes and finally seeing this plan executed. Here is to the future, cheers.

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
Awesome. 2nd chance roadster is expanding! Closer and more parts. :D Thanks project G!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congrats to Alex, Steve and Joe! I have had the pleasure of purchasing from all three of you over the last several years and am happy to see you join forces. Service has always been top notch! I wish y'all great success!

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
Lolz I was there a few weeks ago at night to pick up a Torsen from Alex and there were a couple guys in the parking lot...now that I know this, they were probably you bros. Sorry for ignoring y'allz.

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Congratulations Alex and Project G, Ive bought many parts from Alex in the past and have been the guy to make the run out to victorville in the middle of the night. I believe this will greatly improve 2cr's sales volume and really improve on the already great service. Im very happy to see you expanding and I truly wish the best for all of you guys. Alex has helped me with an engine, hardtop, front/rear bumpers, tail lights, wheels,trunk lid, sensors and lots of other things. Im very pleased to know that Alex doesn't have to do a grueling drive in traffic to drop off an engine for me or just service this great community. I will be needing alot of parts to repair my recently totaled miata and its even better to know that the parts are located even closer to me. You will hear from me soon!

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Now not only can you fix your car with the parts Alex sells but you can make it look 10x's better with the Project G stuff .

Now lets get a new parts in the making thread guys .

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the great words of encouragement! We have seriously been working some stupid hours getting things set up while still keeping the shipments and sales going out smoothly.

We are still operating on an as needed schedule. (Even though we are there from morning til night) So if you want to stop by to pick up parts or just to say hi, shoot us a text or call to make sure we will be at the shop. We are still running around picking up supplies and tying up loose ends.

@ Haig - You should have come in to say what's up. I think that was pretty early in our move now that I think about it, but from now on things should go a lot smoother than that time. :D

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i talked to joe last week and told him after i get my poly window mounted on my hardtop i was going to be in the market for a hardtop wing, and he mentioned something about doing a special on a few things for the new location, do you have an ETA on that?

thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts