Krispy Kreme
1548 Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
Phone: 626-964-5044

then around 10pm or so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

Offical thread for this week. So, post up if you're going. New folks, come join in.
For those who don't know what kinod is: http://www.myspace.com/hardparkkrew

Anyone that hasn't made it out to these meets yet, come on out!

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Re: 3/16/07 KINOD, HARDPARKCREW, Let's be gay anally Friday!

Wet undies contest? I'M SO THERE! =D>

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts

Let's be gay anally Friday!

as opposed to last weeks Lets be gay orally Friday!

·
2,708 Posts
Last week, Mr. Woolery had the pleasure (or displeasure) of explaining to the the younger whipper-snappers (and Bill) what felching, machine sex, tentacle rape, and other japanese perversions are. I'm looking forward to his Scat explanations.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

:-s You guys really do say some gay ass **** sometimes. You guys will have to explain all this "inside" joke stuff to me this week. lol

Oh BTW I'll be there.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts

:-s You guys really do say some gay ass **** sometimes. You guys will have to explain all this "inside" joke stuff to me this week. lol

Oh BTW I'll be there.

a bunch of guys that drive miatas with no women around on a friday night........ hmmmmmmmmmm what would any normal person think LOL

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

Gotcha.
No wonder they call it "Hard" park.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts

Soon I shall corrupt all of you. I have plenty of gimp trunks waiting on standby...

...where's that sex dwarf when you need it? #-o

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Last week, Mr. Woolery had the pleasure (or displeasure) of explaining to the the younger whipper-snappers (and Bill) what felching, machine sex, tentacle rape, and other japanese perversions are. I'm looking forward to his Scat explanations.

Sho' nuff!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i think i may know...or seen some video involving animation tentacles...and rape. but can someone pleeease tell me what bukkake is.
i hear it occasion anally butt, what is mang?
Bukkake is the noun form of the Japanese verb bukkakeru to dash water), and means simply "splash" or "dash." The compound verb can be decomposed into two verbs: butsu and kakeru . Butsu literally means to hit, but in this usage it appears to be an intensive prefix as in buttamageru, "completely astonished") or butchigiri , "overwhelming win"). Kakeru in this context means to shower or pour. The word bukkake is often used in Japanese to describe pouring out water (or other liquids) with sufficient momentum to cause splashing.

Indeed, bukkake is more commonly used in Japan to describe a type of dish where the toppings are poured on top of noodles, as in bukkake-udon and bukkake-soba. In Western culture, the word presumably refers to the act of splashing fresh semen on a woman's face.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts

I like Bukkake.....Udon, that is. :lol:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts