ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-(typo the tires are 355/30-32's)- Today i changed over the tires on jermaine dupri's hummer he has 335/30-32 custom made asanti wheels! the whole wheel an tire package (not including the custom making of the 32 inch badboys) is $40,000 and they were custom painted to match his car!

here is a pic of the car waiting to be worked on in front of my work! it took about 4 1/2 - 5 hours to change the tires. an on top of it all they were to big to fit on out machines so old school on the floor with no tools it was!

:D:eek::cool:

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Holy crap. Thats retarded. Well done on the mounting/balancing job though. I know it had to be a pain.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uhhh ya it was an unholy pain in my ass

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The handicap is obviously mental.

haha severely and the craziest part of it all is that is was one of jermaine dupri's homies and he had the joker snitch cuts from ear to ear!:eek:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Say what you like, but I'm 100% sure that car gets more ladies than any miata on this forum, or on earth.

This may be true, but you really want to deal with the ladies that this vehicle attracts? I would rather jerk off with mittens on.

Also, that **** looks retarded.

I would gleefully point and laugh at it out the top of my miata, all while avoiding bearded men gaping at me/asking for my phone number while driving on the highway.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I wonder if those wheels came with a sweet sticker to tell everyone how big your rimz are...

At 40k, I would hope they do.

·
I <3 CR
1,050 Posts
Thats why at Budnik we thought about offering 24's...but then realized that we would have customers with rides that look like this crap. its bad enough that we get all the guys from ATL wanting lightning bolt-spoked wheels for their donks.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
This truck gets no love from me. It looks silly, and pretty much stands for everything I hate about the baller industry.

·
I ams not a normal human
1,204 Posts
That **** is GAF. Then again, so are H2s.

I saw a bumper sticker in Austin featuring the silhouette of an H2 and the caption: I like to waste gas and run over children. I should have bought it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
totally stupid

1 - 20 of 53 Posts