ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 4.1 Torsen type II LSD from a 97 1.8 for sale. I had it listed earlier for alot more but i just want it out of our backyard. My girlfriend is making me get rid of it asap... First person with $500 takes it home. Im willing to thrown in the driveaxles and even the the hubs and everything. someone take this bad boy off my hands. its got 150k miles on it and was maintained very well for its whole life. I personally used this torsen type II on the track and it functions perfectly. I put new fluid in it every 30k miles or sooner depending on how hard i pushed it. It helped so much in the winter that i didnt even need chains for my miata in 6 inches of snow. the only thing it needs are the clamp things that hold on the boots. they are cheap and can get from any auto parts store.

Let me know if you want more pictures or info. I also have alot of other parts like a tranny, doors, ps fender, bumper interior bits.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Ugh... I want a 4.3 Torsen sooooooo bad.

GLWS

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
Unless that was swapped in from an NB that is a 4.1 Torsen...

Only thing that came in a 97 was a 4.1 open or torsen...not a 4.3

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did the calculations and thought it was a 4.3 but im pretty sure its stock so its probably a 4.1 ill adjust the post. oopsies. its currently located in the big bear but i make trips down to San Bern regularly.

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Currently pending to CBranson if he doesn't get back to me by tmrw then its still avail. Im going to most likely just leave it as a whole piece for the convenience to the buyer.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Dont mean to thread jack but i also have 4.1 torsen from a 97 includes axles, driveshaft, and spare drive shaft. $600 obo lol had 114k when removed. located in monterey park, ca

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The diff is still avail. CB needs some time before he can buy it. let me know if anyone wants it. Right now i just need this gone so im willing to drive down to SB to help deliver

1 - 16 of 16 Posts