ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wussup, Im looking forward to this..haha. I wanted to go last week, but had to drive back up to norcal for some **** i left behind durin my move. Anyways, i'm the person that posted awhile back about moving to corona. So..i'm definitely gonna make it to the one this week..!! l8

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
...Planning on showing up with the Atom. Mebbe it'll have the wings, mebbe not. I took them off 'cuz I have my CHP inspection tomorrow. If I have time, I'll reinstall them in time for the KINOD.

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Since you beat me to the punch in creating the thread for this week, I'll supply with the information for anyone new. :)

4/6/07 KINOD, HARDPARKCREW, or Find out why Sean Jay! likes mayonnaise between his hamburger buns [email protected][email protected]!!!!

starts at 8 pm
but people usually come at 8:30

Krispy Kreme
1548 Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
Phone: 626-964-5044

then around 10pm or so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

Offical thread for this week. So, post up if you're going. New folks, come join in.
For those who don't know what kinod is: http://www.myspace.com/hardparkkrew

Anyone that hasn't made it out to these meets yet, come on out![wave:fc1707932b][/wave:fc1707932b]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey..wrenching? anyone wanna bring a laptop? I just bought this Xede piggy bag thingy and wanna install it. Supposedly it's plug and play. I have the map and stuff...

1 - 20 of 112 Posts