ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p class="p1">A clean engine is a more efficient engine (and also a more powerful one), so a fuel injector cleaning is an important part of maintaining your car. While you can always visit a mechanic to get this service done, this is actually one of a few maintenance items that are pretty idiot-proof when it comes to at-home DIY. How simple? You can do it at home without any tools or garage space. We previously went through <span class="s1">our list of favorites over on AutoGuide, and we recently discovered that four of our selects are currently on sale! Here's what you need to know:</span>

<p class="p1"><span class="s1" style="font-size: small;">Royal Purple Max-Clean Fuel System Cleaner and Stabilizer is 19% off</span>

<p class="p1"><span class="s1" style="font-size: small;">Lucas Oil 10512 Deep Clean Fuel System Cleaner is 32% off</span>

<p class="p1"><span class="s1" style="font-size: small;">Lubegard 77012 Fuel System Booster Cleaner is 11% off</span>

<p class="p1"><span class="s1" style="font-size: small;">Marvel Mystery Oil 50665 Ultimate Fuel and Motor Treatment is 14% off</span>

<p class="p1">

<p class="p1">

PEEP THIS SPICY HOT FORMATTING YOU GUYS IT'S SUPER GOOD THE GREATEST THESE DDEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLZZZZZZZ BUY NOW SO WE CAN MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF YOU BECAUSE THE ADS WE'VE DESTROYED THESE FORUMS WITH JUST ISN'T ENOUGH!!1!

·
Administrator
15,250 Posts
None of these work.

Don't buy these.

Learn to format your spam on your own forums correctly, morons.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Kudos to the moderator that added some much needed "spice" to these "hot deeeaaaallllzzzz" :lol:

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I'm NOT A MORON, But I at 61 yrs. old I have NO IDEA how to format my spam, I just take it out of the can a slice it!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everyone is a computer guru, but that doesn't mean we are morons!!! This is supposed to be a forum for fun and enjoyment of people that like Miata's not a place to get insults!!!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I'm NOT A MORON, But I at 61 yrs. old I have NO IDEA how to format my spam, I just take it out of the can a slice it!!!!!!!!!!!! Not everyone is a computer guru, but that doesn't mean we are morons!!! This is supposed to be a forum for fun and enjoyment of people that like Miata's not a place to get insults!!!
You haven't been around long enough to know what this forum was like before vultures like this, I barely do but it was a forum for fun and enjoyment. These insults are well deserved.:icon_cheers:

·
Administrator
15,250 Posts
These people own this forum. They code this forum. They can put a liiiittle more effort into this.

This is a Miata forum. If they can't be bothered to tailor their disgusting spam to their target audience, then they deserve whatever flack they get.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
These people own this forum. They code this forum. They can put a liiiittle more effort into this.

This is a Miata forum. If they can't be bothered to tailor their disgusting spam to their target audience, then they deserve whatever flack they get.
I think this is why pink comic sans but don't quote me on that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts