ClubRoadster.net banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
The hub face for the 4x114.3 bolt pattern is wider than the stock hubs/stock rotor hat. The big trick will be to get rotors made or find some that will have the correct offset and diameter...
so no big deal, you machine the hub to fit the in the miata assembly. We did this project a long time ago in my previous miata.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Alright guys, we're moving along on the rotor conversion stuff. Unfortunately 4x114 is taking longer than 5x114. If you really want to swap hubs, check out the thread in here on 5x114 hubs, this still allows for WAY more wheel choices, and we even lowered the projected price on them. We're generating interest in the other thread.

The 5x114 setup will use off-the-shelf easy to get rotors so it won't be a pain in the ass to replace them, no weird expensive custom stuff. We just need a substantial amount of people initially interested in these to actually get them made. I know it's taken a long time, but we are on the verge of getting this done and getting them produced. Check out the other thread for more details.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The problem is that rotors that wouldn't be custom and/or cost you guys a brazillion dollars to replace them are near impossible to find.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Ok I have an update for people on the 4x114.3 An option we have come up with is drilling the 5x114.3 hubs with the 4x114.3 pattern as well.

This does give the advantage of the cheaper rotors but you the end user would have to get them drilled to match the 4x114.3 pattern.

The price would be the same. If you are interested put down a post on the 5x1143. thread.

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?p=568107#post568107

-Derrick
www.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm pretty sure these died too....I was just following the 5's and not the 4's.Just a case of too little too late.

Bone

161 - 169 of 169 Posts