ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mike from columbus IN . I bought my miata for one thing and one thing only. To make my own 5.0 monster miata and make it a dependable daily driver. It may not shine like new but it sure is fun blowing by guys that think they are fast and I am in a girly car. Never poster before but I will figure the forum thing out.

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
I have a friend! I've about got mine done, waiting on a new transmission housing because mine cracked. But either way, I'll get you pictures of everything if you would like, and any questions you have, hit me up. I've got the answers. Ha! :lol: How did you plan going about doing your swap? Martin's kit? Bishop's kit? or your own custom fab stuff?

·
Mufasa in Training
33,353 Posts
How far is Columbus, IN from Cincinnati?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
295 Posts
it's good to see that you joined. i was the other guy that came up with slutz4. you need to get some sliding videos from your co-workers. lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can still get around 18 to 20 mpg . thats a guess but close to that. I used an 8.8 thunderbird IRS with a posi and a 308 gear so I could still drive on the interstate. I had a 373 and a 350 gear and they seemed to low.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts