ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a project and I need pictures of the 5 "best" Miatas in Florida. All will be revealed when I the project comes together.. :)

Anyone got any ideas?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
phatmiata has the hottest Roadster in Florida. I also nominate timallen and 13bturbomx5. I don't know many people in FL but I'm sure there are at least 2 more who are worthy of your project.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can also go as far as Georgia, maybe. I am working out some details but I think what I am putting together is pretty neat.

I am remaining tight-lipped on this till then!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
How about me? Check out my garage and let me know.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOUMO I rode in your car even before you bought it!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
phatmiata has the hottest Roadster in Florida.............
Negative, there are some more trick ones here than mine, they just dont post online everyday like we do

Kinda funny cause most of the guys with sick Miatas are not online finatics like us, strange but true. I can think of at least 5 that has really nice (BUILT) Miatas, however, whenever i mention the forums (any of them) they are like, eh, i dont have time for that ****, hahahaha

There is a V8 Miata in Sarasota with full bodykit, and an LS6 powered Miata here in Tampa, a 300+hp NA using a stock ECU and TD04 GReddy, a VoodooTurbo/GV/NB, and the 600hp NA Miata owner lives just a block down the street from me. But like i said, you will rarely see them post online. PM me your information and i will try to pass it on to them next time i see them.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Shame I dont have the red turbo monster anymore. Will, gimmie about a month ill have one of the the nicest again heheheheh....

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Haha, I'm not sure if I'm applicable Will, but if you head towards Georgia, Check out Caleb's NB (NoPro widebody kit) or Jared's Old FM kitted NA. In FL, I think Phatty is up on the top of the list for all the JDM goodness, JDM James w/ his Turbo NB (2ndShift on ESMTB) Eric (SermonNation) has an overall clean car as well as Tim's IRTB kitted 93 LE. What areas are you looking for when considering top 5 in FL?

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Eric aka Rotornutfd3s on here has the Red monster. PM him will as he's currently making what was once mine even better in his own way....well, just better, period lol

1 - 20 of 66 Posts