ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am tired of looking at this stuff piling up in my garage, everything that is for sale is off a '96 NA. Like the title states everything is 50 bucks. The small items I will ship (power mirrors) but the bigger items are for local pick up only. All prices listed are with out shipping. I am located in Rancho Cucamonga 91739.

Now onto the pics!

'96 NA black dash, in perfect condition, just need to pull it- $50

'96 Miata tan carpet, in real good shape. No rips or tears and also comes with the carpet behind the seats- $50 (just have to pull it as well)

'96 Tan seats with speakers, driver side seat is horribly ripped but passenger side is awesome! $50 *pick up only*

'96 NA doors with automatic windows. Doors have a few dents but there still very functional- $50 FOR BOTH! They also have the power mirrors connected with them. They also work as well. $50 for both those as well. *if you would like to buy both doors and mirrors I would like $120 for everything* (doors and power mirrors)

Anything else you guys see or may need I probably have so just lmk what you want...

The quickest way to contact me is through txt- 1-909-510-3228 or you can PM me but I wont respond as quickly to those. Thank you for looking!

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
d[-_-]b 56-783
1,448 Posts
i already had a deal w/ ming to pick it up the next morning. its coo, it ended up working out. the reason i wanted it was for the 94 1.8. saw the thread stating it was a mistake and its a 96 1.8... not what i was looking for.
anywayz,
glws. engine ran strong.

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
686 Posts
Alex you already bought parts off me. The front end was gone already...
Yeah, I know I couldn't remember if it was sitting in your garage somewhere or not. Anyways I need some little screws and bolts, shoot me a text let me know when your free

1 - 20 of 22 Posts