ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're throwing our first ever Cyber Monday Sales Event by offering some wholesale prices on several products that we thought the variety of track rats will enjoy. Have a look at our sales flyer email on our homepage (if you didn't get one already) and if there's something special that the CR community wants that we don't have on sale let us know and we'll see what we can do for you!

Cyber Monday Info here: http://5xracing.com/

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,266 Posts
Just what I was looking for and at a hell of a good price... Radiator cooling plate without the release notched out. Thanks!

EDIT: And in stock! I had four emails in as many hours... received order, processed order, set-up shipping, shipped. Awesome service.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We would like to thank everyone for participating in our event, we were extremely busy yesterday and even set new sales records for ourselves! I am thinking that most of those sales came from this post and the CR community, so we are really glad we sponsored this forum after seeing the results!

Glad you like the radiator plate Stoly! We wanted to put the radiator plates on sale, but our stock of them went so quickly that I didn't feel comfortable with our current supply to offer them on Cyber Monday. When we replenish our supply we will offer a group buy for them on here. Not to worry though Stoly, if you leave a review on our site like you just did in your post we'll give you a discount on your next order to make up for the group buy on them when it happens, like we did for YellowYata up there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts