ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a few people ask for the 5x114.3 hubs. The funny thing is I have half of the setup for these completed from a completely unrelated project I was doing for myself. I am working out the front hubs still and I am pretty sure I already have the rotors sorted out once I do some measuring next week.

Derrick

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
do you mean totally convert the car legitimetly to 5 lug or using the adapter type things by H&R?

If it's a legit conversion I'd be down for this assuming the price is reasonable. one of the wheel sets I really like all the specs of I can only find in 5 lug(15x7.5 20ish offset cp-035 weighing in at just a hair over 9lbs)

·
Registered
169 Posts
do you mean totally convert the car legitimetly to 5 lug or using the adapter type things by H&R?

If it's a legit conversion I'd be down for this assuming the price is reasonable. one of the wheel sets I really like all the specs of I can only find in 5 lug(15x7.5 20ish offset cp-035 weighing in at just a hair over 9lbs)
+1

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hubs and rotors for the 1.8 models. I am not sure if I can get the correct diameter rotors for the 1.6 size brakes without it costing a ton.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Guys I am behind on getting the fronts sorted out. I will try to get this done this week.

·
aka Panda
899 Posts
damn it, now you are going to make me decide if I want 5 or 4 by 114.3.

·
Registered
490 Posts
SWEET!! 17X9s here I come!!! Will those be wide enough for 275s Hoosier.
The general consensus is that you want 10's for 275's, but 9's are ok too.

After I saw this Del Sol with 17x9.5 and 255's

I pretty much knew I had to find a way to get some 5x114 hubs. A few days later I saw Corksports post. Problem solved.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
So you're saying you have it figured out for the 1.8 hubs, but not the 1.6? What else would be needed to make the 1.6 work for 5x114 besides your kit? can all the 1.8 stuff be swapped to a 1.6 and then work out with the kit?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts