ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you'all probably have a Facebook page I am sure, whether you like it or not. If you're interested in keeping up with what we're doing, or want to be privy to some Facebook only sales, click over and "Like" our page. Hell, I'll even give out a 5% discount code for Liking us. We'll monitor the likes and send you the coupon code, and if for some reason we don't send it just send us a message to remind us.

Oh yeah, we promise not to post garbage you're not interested in!

Here's the link to our page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/5x-Racing/89731802243

Thanks!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Liked you guys :blaugh:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the likes! Looks like we had a bunch so far already!

After trying to message our fans, it turns out we cannot message people as a "page", probably because of the spamming capabilities, which I didn't think of. :whistle:
So, if you've liked us on facebook either message us after liking our page on Facebook, or, post here that you liked us (like our two friends above) so we can provide the discount code for you.

Sorry for the extra effort, just want to make sure we get you guys your discounts as promised.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just want to remind any of you that have like us and not gotten a code to please PM me with the request and your name as it appears on Facebook. Facebook does not allow us to PM you as a page, so we want to make sure everyone that has liked us gets the code as promised

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've decided it's too hard to keep up with the "likes" and getting a hold of the people who've liked us to provide the coupon code, so to all that's liked us on Facebook, and are lucky enough to come across this post, here is a coupon code for you all to use on our site. One time 5% off for the like, here's the code to use at checkout:

5XRFB

Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts