item is located in Socal Walnut - Riverside

will fit MX-5 MIATA / NA8C & MX-5 MIATA / NA6CE

here is the sound clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4-ycBL4qM0

installed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 Zigen MX-5 NB8C & NB6C

List price $600

will sell for $380 as well all brand new.

my friend's shop closed so I'm helping him to sell every thing off his inventory. but only 1 of each available

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Amazing exhaust indeed (I have one on my '05 MSM)

GLWS!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I did sold mine last month to dopemeister, only 1 for this price usually these are 10% off only. But 5zigen moved warehouse last month so they blow out sale their inventory.

since 5 zigen released the super lap from japan, USA only imported 2 exhaust over due to bad economic. these are super rare, with killer price! you can't beat it. Megan Pricing for JDM Quality exhaust

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Will this directly be able to fit an msm? Or more modifications need to be done?
No, this is for an NA. The Super Lap system for an NA is a full cat-back whereas the one for NB's (like the one I have on my car :p) is just an axle-back.

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
I did sold mine last month to dopemeister, only 1 for this price usually these are 10% off only. But 5zigen moved warehouse last month so they blow out sale their inventory.

since 5 zigen released the super lap from japan, USA only imported 2 exhaust over due to bad economic. these are super rare, with killer price! you can't beat it. Megan Pricing for JDM Quality exhaust
(multi-quote fail, sorry!)

So does this mean I have one of two in the states?

Here it is pictured on my MSM.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Call it heresy or whatever you want, but does anyone know if an RB resonated mid pipe would fit?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fresh NB - I don't know about the NB but the NA they only imported 2. I don't think they imported that many for our car as well, cuz 5 zigen focus on rims only their exhaust is coming really limited every time their container arrive, according to my friend but he's pretty sure less than 3 superlap in the USA

1 - 20 of 51 Posts