ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come show some support for rappadan who is competing in US Drift this year with his turbo miata!

2007 U.S.Drift Nationals: Amateur Series
Round2
Sunday, June 11th, 2007
at Old Dominion Speedway - ODS
10611 Dumfries Road
Manassas, VA 20112
703.361.RACE or 703.361.7753

ADMISSION:
Gate fee is $15 (save $3 with flier)
Kids 12 & under free
All drivers will receive two (2) entry passes per paid driver entry. These will be held at the gate for the driver (1 entry) and guest/crew (2 entries).

SCHEDULE:
8:00AM Gates Open (Drivers, Exhibitors, Vendors only)
8:15AM Registration
8:30AM Technical Inspections
9:15AM Mandatory Driver Meeting
10:00AM Gates Open (General Public)
10:00AM Practice Session
2:00PM Qualifying
3:30PM Competition (Tandem Eliminations - Top 16)
5:00PM Awards
6:00PM Gates Close

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoa....good eye, thats the info I copied from their website....and they have 2 different dates listed.... I will find out

Looking at the calendar I think the flyer is right, because the 11th is Monday.

I think we should plan on getting there in time for qualifying. I dont really see any reason to go earlier.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got word that Dan got his full cage installed this weekend. Meaning he'll be allowed to tandem drift this time.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im goin at 10am to the track to watch the practice sessions, and hopefully get a ride along on one run if they allow it.

You can get food right there at the track, Fosters Grille. If you dont know, you betta aks somebody!

Ill probably bring a cooler with some drinks, could have sworn Ive seen people bring their own to other events.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I wish I could come, especially this is when I met all you NOVA folks for the first time last year! But I have a race at the navy base this weekend...

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dan did good, qualified 6th, finished 6th. not bad for his first competition, and in a miata for that matter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts