ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CORRECTIONS SHOULD BE 6/15/2012

Early thread as usual to give you enough time to request off or plan to call in sick...

Its been 6 years now and you're probably still asking yourself why haven't I made it out to the annual KINOD circle jerk Emmi gives reach arounds extravaganza. Well this is your chance to see such luminaries as:

Emmi:

Actually no one wants or likes Emmi we just deal with him because of the outlandish **** that comes out of his mouth. Also for his ability to produces giveaways that not only pleasures the mind but pleasure the penis as well.

Rob:

If you though Emmi was sexy what till you see the zen master Rob. Just look at him doesn't he just make your loins tingle with excitement???

Michael aka Ham:

Yes he's actually having sex with a motor. How many of you have actually had sex with a motor while fantasizing about KPop and Hello Kitty

There are too many to list but I can't forget about the godfather of KINOD and all one of the sexiest viets around Linberg...

just because he is a sexy beast.

starts at 9pm
but people usually come at 9: 30pm

Krispy Kreme
1548 Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
Phone: 626-964-5044

then around 12-1am, or later, so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

Or Coconut Bay depending on where everyone votes....

·
The Second JB
1,537 Posts
Re: 6/16/2012 KINOD 6 - The JonB is a piece of candy anniversary

I feel like I've already seen this and replied to it... but my reply is not here... I also thought there was 2 pages already... very interesting...

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts

I feel like I've already seen this and replied to it... but my reply is not here... I also thought there was 2 pages already... very interesting...
I'm coming in your room (and KINOD 6th year)!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts

This is the meet where theres a SHITLOAD of miatas showing up, right? If so, im in!

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Oops it should be 6/15

Can someone change the title for me?

·
Registered
568 Posts
just for my understandings, is there a kinod meet tonight? and most of all noob questions, is there one every Friday?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts