ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin who works at Pepboys in Costa Mesa told me that a customer mentioned of a car meet of sorts is happening at Rhys Millen's shop in Huntington beach this Saturday at 10am and a free dyno for those who are interested. The customer is the one organizing the event.

so:
6/17/06 Saturday
Rhys Millen's Shop in Huntington Beach
10:00am
Free Dyno

Can we get a confirmation of this? This seems interesting.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
where in SD?

to oceanside it is probably 1hr 15 mins at 80mi/hr

I suspect if there really is a free dyno service offered, you'd better get there early to get on the wait list..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Im about 30 min south from oceanside (w/ no traffic)... Even if they didn't have time for the dyno, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I'll end up dynoing it sometime soon either way

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
that was a pretty cool event although even though i am of smoking age when the butch security guard asked if i smoke and i told her no, she threw me out:-( ...so i snuck in and grabbed a free dvd when she was on lunch break!!! i saw dj sqiigles and e30cabrio there both were going to get their cars dynoed but i had to leave before that... results?

·
Registered
519 Posts
that was a pretty cool event although even though i am of smoking age when the butch security guard asked if i smoke and i told her no, she threw me out:-( ...so i snuck in and grabbed a free dvd when she was on lunch break!!! i saw dj sqiigles and e30cabrio there both were going to get their cars dynoed but i had to leave before that... results?
That was where the free DVDs were? #-o Let me know if it's worth watching.

I got there at around 2pm.. when everything was dead. I parked next to the EVOS across the street. I spotted a white NA top down with 4 spoke deep dish rims leaving when i was walkin over. Your car was slammed. Very nice.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I got jipped. When I asked to stage my car when my turn was up they told me they weren't doing cars in my group anymore and that they over booked the group(i just mised the cut off).

Really dissaopointing. Waited around in the hot ass sun all day for that.

Brian,

Was cool seeing you again. Your car is hot fire man.

Was still some fun at the meet but man, being jipped like that didn't make my cay.

-Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts