ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey guys sorry for the late notice but I've just been notified that Project G will be leaving one hour early to ensure a parking spot for tonight's meet. New time would be 7:30PM. If you guys can make it to the caravan great! If not no worries, see you all at kinod 7 tonight!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys.

It was really great to see everyone who showed up last night, new and old peeps alike. Thank you so much for keeping Kinod 7 friendly and drama-free. I apologize to anyone offended by my cigar smoking, I had a rough day and needed to de-stress. We meet every friday at the same location, so you're always welcome! Just keep an eye out for JonB's weekly posts for the details.

Hope to see more of you at Kinod!

Peter

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey guys.

It was really great to see everyone who showed up last night, new and old peeps alike. Thank you so much for keeping Kinod 7 friendly and drama-free. I apologize to anyone offended by my cigar smoking, I had a rough day and needed to de-stress. We meet every friday at the same location, so you're always welcome! Just keep an eye out for JonB's weekly posts for the details.

Hope to see more of you at Kinod!

Peter
nice meeting you Peter, its Gino, the one with the white na on the rpf1s

good meet last night, one of the best i've been to.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts