Krispy Kreme
1548 Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
Phone: 626-964-5044

then around 10pm, or later, so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

Offical thread for the one year anniversary of the meet. So, post up if you're going. New folks, come join in.
For those who don't know what kinod is: http://www.myspace.com/hardparkkrew

Anyone that hasn't made it out to these meets yet, come on out! THIS IS THE ONE TO COME OUT TO! Don't be afraid to come up to any of us and introduce yourself. We don't bite... that hard. ;)

Come out and get a HARDPARKCREW: One year of KINOD sticker, and if you ordered a t-shirt come out and get it! If you haven't added your name to the list yet go to this thread: http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=110003&no=1#110003

There will also be raffle of various miata parts which is well... still being organized. If you have parts to raffle off, post on this thread, and I'll update the OP. Any talk of a drive will be discussed at the meet, and not online. Let's make this one big guys, this is quite a milestone for such a small community! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the regulars, and anyone that has come out to help shape KINOD what it is today.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
ITS ABOUT TIME..

I'll dig around in my garage for some parts to throw in for the raffle.....

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
:(

have to make a run to LAX that night and the meet is pretty far out of the way for me.

i'll come by the next KINOD with my Fit as soon as i get it though!

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
now I wonder if I should show up at 8 like usual and sit in the parking lot again by myself looking like the loner that I am..... Anyone else gonna show up at 8?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a nice PCV valve....even though Im sure it doesnt help anyone here......but if it does, I will bring it!!!

·
2,708 Posts
I'm such a loser. I took a fuckin' sick day to get next friday off,lol. This better be worth it.

Anyone down for a drink or five at the Crabby Shack before the meet? Only drinks and maybe appetizzers though, the food kinda sucks.

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it out. Been wanting to come for a while, but my car has not been freeway ready and I've been on provisional license so I couldn't (LEGALLY) be out after 11. If I get both of my self-deflating tires patched I will be there.

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
I'll be off provisional as of tomorrow, so I can stay...I was just really strict about that and the no passengers rule cause I'd hate myself if I lost my driving privileges.

1 - 20 of 314 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.