Krispy Kreme
1548 Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
Phone: 626-964-5044

then around 10pm, or later, so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

Offical thread for this week. So, post up if you're going. New folks, come join in.
For those who don't know what kinod is: http://www.myspace.com/hardparkkrew

Anyone that hasn't made it out to these meets yet, come on out! Don't be afraid to come up to any of us and introduce yourself. We don't bite... that hard. ;)

The KINOD one year anniversary is on the 29th of June. Let's have a record turnout! Cake, Pizza, and Tam Bukkake??

*pic courtesy of our very own KFJ

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
ok so for the 1 year anniversary is there going to be a drive?

·
2,708 Posts
^+1. Ya know what, I'm off saturday. How 'bout a nice cruise/drive saturday morning? Count me out for a night mountain drive though, the young whipper-snappers can do that. I'm too old to deal with the po-po :(

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to go again.

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone up for some crabs and beer before the meet?
I'm down for beer and crab. Let's do the damn thing. My birthday is Thursday so how about KINOD soniquebukkakefest '07?

I'm not down for driving, I don't want to deal with the pigs. They know we're there every week now, so their alert for anything.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Yea, we should make it somewhere kind of nice (even though it goes against the name) for the anniversary. What ever happened to the crab shack deal? Oh, and ill be there this week.

Edit: somebody should make stickers. I could if somebody wanted to make a design and let me know where i can get vinyl.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
I'll be there fo sho!

·
2,708 Posts
crabs and brew sounds good, but i can't make it there by 6. irvine to azusa at that time would be killer.
OK, closer to 7pm then? I'll be there at 6pm scoping out a place for us to HARDPARK and regardless if anyone shows up to eat and drink or not, I'll be at the bar.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts