ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a navigational rally here in so cal. The next event is Saturday, Feb 10th. It's free for first timers, such as myself. For details of what it is, what you need to do is here:http://carzero.freeservers.com/
Would be sweet if a lot of roadsters showed up. Lets get a list goin!

Who's doing this:
1. Me with codriver, 2001 Pure White LS, Long Beach CA
2. Lawson with codriver, 2006 WRX Wagon, Monclair CA
3. Neangy with codriver, 2004 MSM gray, Long beach CA

·
Supporting Member
12,272 Posts
I'm so jealous. I'd happily drive or navigate if I lived in California. I've always wanted to do a road rally. These events are very labor intensive for the organizers so be sure to thank them with a bottle of wine or something.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey all the info is in that flier and the website. Says on the flier that its ALL PAVED ROADS. With TWISTIES! I dont think its TSD but again I dont know crap about rallys either. This will be my first time!

·
Registered
60 Posts
it is a monte carlo style (usually refered to as a "monty"). not quite a tsd. you are given the start location of each leg and clues to where the checkpoint is and what time to arrive at the checkpoint. then using a compass and the map provided, you have to chose the best route to get you to the checkpoint on time. watch the video on their website for some really good info.
Also, if there is anyone in la that can't make it to sd, look for my upcoming thread on another Monty rally going on in LA area later this month. and also check for my thread about the monthly TSD rally that goes on in the SFV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.